Friday, November 11, 2011

Editing in Ireland.

Just look at that. Sunshine in Ireland! You know why it's sunny? Because there's only one episode left to edit on the live action part of Groove High. It's sunny outside and deep inside my soul.

See that intense look in my eye? That's me trying to think of how I'm going to trim 2 hours out of what's meant to be a 20 minute episode. Ok, 3 minutes, but it can sometimes feel like more. I'm sure we'll do it. We always do, and ironically once you cut something, you might miss it, but you never actually want to put it back. When it's gone, it's gone.

See that pub behind me? That's where a pint of Guiness is being poured now, in anticipation of us finishing the last offline and getting it up on the ftp to Disney.

And tomorrow it's back on a plane to London. Life is good.

No comments: